Youth Advisory Council
An opportunity for high school students, college students, and recent grads to get real, hands-on experience with a political campaign.
Volunteer opportunities are available in all areas.
Please contact Claudia (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’re interested in volunteering.
The Field Director is responsible for getting out the Campaign’s message through direct voter contact, including canvassing and phonebanking. The Field Intern will assist the Field Director in the planning and execution of the field plan.
- Assist in the recruitment of volunteers
- Assist in overseeing and organizing volunteers
- Attend various campaign events, including meet & greets and campaign meetings
- Be fully versed in Bryan’s biography and his positions and priorities
- Canvass at least once or twice a week, preferably more
- Real world experience with a political campaign
- VoteBuilder training
- Somewhat flexible schedule
- Option to sometimes work remotely
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Some experience with VoteBuilder preferred, but not required
Time commitment: 10-20 hours/week
To apply, email Claudia (email@example.com) with your resume and tell her a bit about why you’re interested in being the Field Intern.